Hi Homeschool mamas. It’s FINALLY a cool day here in Texas and I love it. Something about the crispness of the air makes me giddy. Can you use some encouragement as a mom today?
I’m in a better mood and ready to face whatever the day may hold.
As I watch my girls play with their dad some mornings, I am often overcome with gratitude. Thankful to God for these days, my husband who sacrifices provide so I can stay home with my “not so perfect” angels and supports me in the little things and loves me AND my wacky ways.
These times reaffirm that I’m doing what I love to do and this is my season. It may change and that’s ok.
When I went to my first blog conference, Blog Elevated, I was blown away at the excitement I felt just being in the same room with other people sharing the same passion and interests as myself.
Tiny Prints donated different notebooks and I received one with “do what you love to do” on it.
It was the perfect accessory to my experience and served as a sign that it is OK to do what you love to do.
So that’s what I’m doing!
- I LOVE being a stay at home housewife and a motherhood.
- I LOVE homeschooling my girls even when I don’t LIKE their attitude.
- I LOVE blogging, writing and living my passion of encouraging other women through life’s obstacles and sharing my journey with them.
- I LOVE fitness and becoming stronger and stronger.
- I LOVE my friends and spending time talking about (see #1, #2, #3 and #4)!
- I LOVE pinning things that speak to me or catch my eye.
- I LOVE my entrepreneurial spirit and spouting out crazy ideas even though they may never come to fruition.
I encourage you today to DO WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO! Don’t give up on your dreams. Those little eyes are on you and they LOVE seeing you happy.
What do YOU love to do?
Are you a new homeschool mom and don’t know where to start? Start here.
Other posts from UnProcessedJESS: