Ever wonder how some people are joyful even in worst circumstances? They probably practice gratitude. Starting your day with a grateful heart and will set the tone for your morning.
Morning pages are one way to do this. There’s a short window of time when you first wake up when you’re half asleep and half awake. Great time to jot down your dreams, any thoughts, and emotions that you’re experiencing in that beautiful time of no distractions.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Working through low times in your life with gratitude
- How gratitude can change your life
- Morning Pages
- Creating a space for thoughts and actions
- Clear your mind, inspire creativity, and focus
- Writing memories of dreams
- 10 things you’re grateful for from the day before
- “Stream of consciousness”
- Starting the day positively
- How you’re breathing
Begin a morning ritual of speaking gratitude, morning pages, or journaling
Subscribe to Naked Talk with unprocessedjess so you don’t miss an episode